Koumridis traditional instruments are inspired by Daniel Friedrich guitars, for their projection their sound and their aesthetics. The guitars are made with laminated double sides to ensure the minimum of energy is lost from the vibrating top into the sides. A guitar for concert performance must be able to produce the desired sound without effort. From the clarity, sustain, tone quality, volume, projection, evenness and balance, to the play-ability and aesthetics, these are instruments suitable for concert hall and recording studio.
- European Spruce or Western Red Cedar top
- Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Elevated fingerboard
- Arm rest
- Spanish cedar neck, Ebony Fingerboard
- Ebony bar neck reinforcement
- Bridge : Indian Rosewood Tie block: 12-hole type
- Finished with Shellac French-polish.
- alessi tuning machines
- Weighs approximately 1650 gr.
- Action height at 12th fret: 1st string – 2.9 mm 6th string – 3.7 mm;
- Neck thickness: 1st fret – 21.5 mm ,9th fret – 23,5 mm
- Total length: 99,8 cm
- Body length: 48.4 cm
- Body width – upper bout: 28 cm
- Body width – waist: 23.9 cm
- Body width – lower bout: 37.0 cm
- Body depth increasing from 9.1 cm to 10.2 cm